Skip to main content

havekat: I’m sure everybody knows I’m going through a family...





















havekat:

I’m sure everybody knows I’m going through a family crisis. Bills are coming in at a terrifying speed and because my mom (the household breadwinner) has suddenly become unable to work I have to figure out how to pay all the household bills, mortgage, food, utilities and an overdue $1150 payment to a vet for an emergency surgery when my dog nearly died last month.

If you can buy a piece PLEASE do!


And thank you to everyone who has and has sent love, support and hope in my direction during what has inarguably been the worst chapter of my life.


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2LLcYhN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital art

dunajart.com

New artwork: Koi Dream

New digital artwork is available! Koi Dream © Michal Dunaj View more beautiful artworks on DunajArt Koi silhouettes downloaded from Simple Black And White Patterns Vectors by Vecteezy

Digital art & prints

Dunajart.com