Skip to main content

starseedrising: GUYS I’M CRYING!!!! This is the first thing...



starseedrising:

GUYS I’M CRYING!!!! This is the first thing I’ve made that I actually love SO MUCH!!!! I need to get a better shot of it outside in the daylight (so hard to photograph stuff in my house at night) but I am so pleased! I think I may add an amethyst to the center but I haven’t decided yet. I also wanted to add stars (swipe to see my practice stars I circled my best one lol!) But I’m too nervous to mess it up aaa!! What do you guys think? #merkaba #startetrahedron #starofdavid #cosmic #universe #space #nebula #galaxy #galaxyart #acrylicpouring #acrylicpour #fluidart #starseeds #aliens #ufos #cosmos #spaceart


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2HFjhBn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital art

dunajart.com

New artwork: Koi Dream

New digital artwork is available! Koi Dream © Michal Dunaj View more beautiful artworks on DunajArt Koi silhouettes downloaded from Simple Black And White Patterns Vectors by Vecteezy

Digital art & prints

Dunajart.com